Pilates is an exercise method that consists of low-impact flexibility and muscular strength and endurance movements. It was developed in the 1920s by Joseph Pilates and promotes core strength and flexibility, helping you to be like bamboo; strong but flexible.
When you add aerobics to Pilates you will also be able to combine rhythmic aerobic exercises with stretching and strength training routines to improve all aspects of your fitness including flexibility, strength and cardiovascular fitness, improving your happiness and Productivity in the process.
What’s the deal?
- Bendy Bootcamp Course – R349 (valued at R5928)
Key learning Points
- Understand the History of Pilates
- Explain the Health Benefits of Pilates
- Understand basic safety procedures when using Pilates
- Explain how Pilates works as a Total Body System
- Understand the mind, body and spirit relationship
- Understand the 8 principles of Pilates
- Understand the health conditions associated with a sedentary Lifestyle
- Identify how poor posture affects the health and body state
- Understand the common causes of lower back pain
- Understand how to Identify the perfect posture
- Explain the Alignment Sequence
- Identify correct and effective breathing techniques
- And much much more...
This Package Includes
- Aerobic Bootcamp
- Pilates Trainer Professional Diploma
More Info: https://www.vizualcoaching.com/lifestyle-interests/fitness-wellbeing/bendy-bootcamp
Validity: Valid until 31 December 2020.
Redeem online: www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
No refunds on online courses.
Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
Access to course material for 12 months.
Training runs on any Compatibility: Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android.
Training material available in English only.
Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
Course completion certificate included.
Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac.
More information found – www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs.