AI Machine Learning: Twitter Sentiment Analysis in Python 2017Merchant Name Location
Sentiment Analysis, or Opinion Mining, is a field of Neuro-linguistic Programming that deals with extracting subjective information, like positive/negative, like/dislike, and emotional reactions. In this “Twitter Sentiment Analysis in Python” online course, you’ll learn real examples of why Sentiment Analysis is important and how to approach specific problems using Sentiment Analysis.
What’s the Deal?
- AI Machine Learning – Twitter Sentiment Analysis in Python 2017 – R499
What the course will teach you:
- Machine Learning Solutions for Sentiment Analysis: the devil is in the details
- Sentiment Lexicons (with an introduction to WordNet and SentiWordNet)
- Installing Python – Anaconda and Pip
- Back to Basics: Numpy & Scipy in Python
- Regular Expressions
- Put it to work: Twitter Sentiment Analysis
Chapter 01: What are You Feeling Like?
- Lesson 01: Introduction: You, This Course & Us!
- Lesson 02: Sentiment Analysis: What’s all the fuss about?
- Lesson 03: Machine Learning Solutions for Sentiment Analysis: the devil is in the details
- Lesson 04: Sentiment Lexicons (with an introduction to WordNet and SentiWordNet)
- Lesson 05: Installing Python – Anaconda and Pip
- Lesson 06: Back to Basics: Numpy in Python
- Lesson 07: Back to Basics: Numpy & Scipy in Python
- Lesson 08: Regular Expressions
- Lesson 09: Regular Expressions in Python
- Lesson 10: Put it to work: Twitter Sentiment Analysis
- Lesson 11: Twitter Sentiment Analysis: Work the API
- Lesson 12: Twitter Sentiment Analysis: Regular Expressions for Preprocessing
- Lesson 13: Twitter Sentiment Analysis: Naive Bayes, SVM & SentiWordNet
Course Length: 3.5 Hours
- Valid until 31 December 2021.
- Contact email@example.com with a copy of your voucher and they will give you access to the course.
- No refunds or cancellations once redeemed.
- Microsoft Windows XP, or later
- Modern and up to date Browser (Internet Explorer 8 or later, Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- OSX/iOS 6 or later
- Modern and up to date Browser (Firefox, Chrome, Safari)
- 12 months access.
- Access anywhere, any time.
- Fast effective training, written and designed by industry experts.
- Track your progress with our Learning Management System.
- Unlimited customer service.
- Save money, time and travel costs.
- Learn at your own pace and leisure.
- Easier to retain knowledge and revise topics than traditional methods.
Or visit for more info: https://e-courses4you.com/course/ai-machine-learning-twitter-sentiment-analysis-in-python/