5 Principles of Business Leadership with Vizual Coaching AcademyMerchant Name Location
Without a strong and capable leader, other team players will not be able to achieve the best results due to lack of direction, and a business could fail.
Leadership is an essential part of business – no matter what the industry – and with this course, you will gain and develop some of the fundamental skills required to become a good leader in your current or future job roles.
What’s the deal?
- 5 Principles of Business Leadership – R299 (valued at R3648)
Key Learning Points:
- Learn how to energise and motivate your team, to improve wellbeing, job satisfaction and Productivity.
- Get to grips with some of your core values, and how they can effectively be applied in the workplace.
- Learn the importance of communication, and how effective co-operation can improve Productivity.
- Learn how to create performance benchmarks, and how these can be improved through effective leadership and guidance.
- Define some of your business goals and understand how they can be achieved with effective leadership, and how these goals can contribute towards your business’ thriving future.
- Understand some of the key principles within business management, including motivation & teamwork, performance management, business strategy and planning & organisation.
Course Link: https://www.vizualcoaching.com/business-work/leadership-management/5-principles-of-business-leadership
Valid until 31 December 2021.
Redeem online: www.vizualcoaching.com/redeem-voucher
Redeem course within 1 month from date of purchase.
No refunds on online courses.
No-shows forfeit Hyperli voucher.
Technical support available 24/5 via email, telephone and online chat.
Access to course material for 12 months.
Training runs on any Compatibility: Windows, Mac.
Training material available in English only.
Course log-in details and instructions will be emailed to you within three working days of redemption.
Course completion certificate included.
Browser settings need to be changed when using a Mac.
Software not included.
Information found https://www.vizualcoaching.com/faqs