1-Hour Brain Map Assessment for One or Two at Brain HarmonicsMerchant Name Location
A qualified team at Brain Harmonics uses neurofeedback and brain training to help people with problem areas in their lives, anything from stress and anxiety, problems with sleep and learning disorders.
What you Get
- 1-Hour Brain Map Assessment for 1 or 2 people (depending on the option bought)
How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
Redeem at any of the following branches
- Melville Wellness Centre, 37 Arundel Rd, Westdene, JHB
- Douglasdale: Namaskar wellness Hub, The Embassy, Beverley, Sandton, 2191,
- Blairgowrie: 133 Blairgowrie Drive, Blairgowrie, Randburg, 2194, and
- 30 Aletta Street, Polokwane
- 31 Byvanger Str, Rooihuiskraal, Pretoria: Jolanda Jacobs – email@example.com or 0849097777
- JHB East Rand: 33 Kelly Road, Meerzicht business park, Jet park,Boksburg - Tammy and Kelly
About Brain Map Assessment
- Be aware that on the day of the assessment clients need to avoid any refined sugars, caffeine, alcohol and recreational drugs
- The reason for this is that due to the nature of the effects of the above, they will interfere with the functioning of the brain waves and will give skewed readings for the assessment
- From the day training starts, until three weeks after the last day, clients will also need to avoid any refined sugars, caffeine, alcohol and recreational drugs
- The reason for this is that any of those substances will break down the delicate new neural pathways that we are creating with the brain training
- Clients need to give their brains time to strengthen these new neural pathways before they are subjected to the effects of sugar, caffeine, etc.
- Use natural sugars like Agave, honey, fruit juice, stevia or xylitol
- Avoid all artificial sweeteners
- Clients on prescribed medication must keep taking their medicine as prescribed
- Clients must reschedule their appointment if they are ill, for the sake of good data
- Clients ensure that they will drink lots of water and eat lots of protein rich foods during training and for three weeks afterwards
What happens at an assessment?
- At an assessment the practitioner will place some electrodes on the client’s head using some water-soluble conductive paste to attach them
- These electrodes are used to measure brain wave activity during a number of different states and scenarios
- The electrodes are connected to a computer, which records the activity of the brain waves
- Able find out what imbalances are occurring and where they are occurring
- The practitioner will ask the client to do various exercises with their eyes closed, eyes partially open and eyes fully open
- These exercises are used to gather the data of how the brainwaves are functioning
- Between each exercise, the practitioner will move the electrodes to different places on the client’s head
- Once the assessment is complete, the client will be treated to a de-stress treatment while the data is being processed
- Again this is using the electrodes, it is non-invasive, and gives an opportunity to experience what the brain training feels like
- Once the data is processed the practitioner will explain what the assessment has shown with regard to the functioning of the brain waves
- From this assessment, the practitioner will plan an individualised training plan
- Clients will also be emailed a written report of the findings of the assessment.
Brain Harmonics uses neurofeedback to help people with problems such as:
- Stress and anxiety
- Unresolved emotional issues
- Learning disorders
- Problems with sleep
- Post traumatic stress disorder
- Anger, frustration and irritation
- Lack of motivation
- The voucher is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase
- Bookings are essential at the branch of your choosing
- Email your Hyperli voucher to confirm your booking
- A 48-hour cancellation policy applies
- The offer is valid from Monday to Friday (8am – 5pm)
- JHB Randburg – 133 Blairgowrie Drive, Blairgowrie – Kerry 083 266 9183 firstname.lastname@example.org
- JHB Auckland Park - 27 Clieveden Ave, Auckland Park – Lize - 082 356 2657 email@example.com
- JHB Sandton – Namaskar Wellness Hub, The Embassy, 50 Mulbarton Road, Lone Hill - Charlene and Stacey 082 997 05998 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Midrand – 12 Jupiter Road, Midrand – Jolanda 084 909 7777 - email@example.com
- JHB East Rand – 33 Kelly Road, Meerzicht business park, Jet park,Boksburg - Tammy 079 885 1880 firstname.lastname@example.org and Kelly 083 303 2336 email@example.com
- There will be verbal feedback after the assessment to explain the imbalances to you and an email will be sent to you with a short written recommendation
Redeemable Nationally: JHB, DBN, and PKW.
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.