What you Get
- 3-Course Ethiopian dining experience for 2, 4, or 6 people (depending on the option bought)
How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
- Sambussa – A pastry shell filled with lentils, onion, green pepper and herbs
- Azefa – Ethiopian lentils and mustard salad (simple, nourishing and zesty lentils salad with a tang and spicy mustard dressing)
- Doro Wot – Spicy Ethiopian chicken stew (tenderly cooked chicken leg with traditional Ethiopian spiced chicken stew served with boiled egg)
- Special Tibs – Lamb meat, sautéed with seasoned herb, pan fried with berbere flavour served with flavour of onion and tomato
- Shiro Wot – Ethiopian style chickpeas flour sauce): Seasoned milled chickpeas flour cooked with onion and with special spices
- Miser Wot (Ethiopian lentil stew) – Crushed red lentil cooked with our special berbere sauce.
- Traditional Ethiopian coffee ceremony for each person and sweet popcorn
- The voucher is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase
- Bookings are essential: call 074 978 3445
- Present your Hyperli voucher to redeem
- This offer is not valid for Takeaways
- Operating hours:
- Monday to Thursday (4pm – 11pm)
- Friday to Sunday (1pm – 11pm)
106 Algernon Road, Corner of Algernon and Grant Avenue, Norwood, Johannesburg, 2192.
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.