Whether you’d like a quick pick-me-up for your skin or a long-term solution for more severe concerns, Ola Bella has a chemical peel procedure that can help.
What you Get
Skincare combo treatment for 1 person
- Chemical peel done by a doctor
- LED light therapy session
How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
About the treatment
The procedure is done by a Somatologist or Doctor
Chemical peels work by resurfacing the skin one layer at a time until the desired effect is achieved. The process triggers the body’s natural self-healing process and facilitates faster and smoother cellular turnover.
LED Light Therapy
This is a non-invasive facial and body treatment that uses LED light energy to trigger your body’s natural cell processes to accelerate skin rejuvenation and repair, sun damage, acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, sensitive and inflammatory conditions, wound healing, and scarring as well as anyone looking to restore skin’s radiance.
All skin types can be safely treated with a low-strength chemical peel without significant pain or downtime.
Mild peels are usually suitable for all skin types including those patients with:
- Acne or sensitive skin
- Acne scarred skin
- Oily skin
- Skin with enlarged pores
- Individuals who have sun-damaged skin, and
- Dry and aging skin
- The voucher is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase
- Bookings are essential: call 084 442 3552
- Email your Hyperli voucher to confirm your booking – email@example.com
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- No Shows forfeit Hyperli voucher
- The offer is limited to only 1 voucher PER person
91 Michelle Avenue, Randhart, Meyersdal, Gauteng, South Africa, 1449.
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.