What you Get
- 2 x Chemical facial peel treatments for 1 person
How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
About the treatments
What is a chemical peel?
A chemical peel is a technique used to improve the appearance of the skin on the face, neck or hands. A chemical solution is applied to the skin that causes it to exfoliate and eventually peel off. The new, regenerated skin is usually smoother and less wrinkled than the old skin. The new skin is also temporarily more sensitive to the sun.
When is a chemical peel appropriate?
Chemical peels are used to treat a number of conditions including:
- Acne scars
- Aging skin
- Crow's feet
- Sun damaged skin
- Sagging skin
- The voucher is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase
- Bookings are essential: call 082 556 3180, 082 776 8485 or email email@example.com
- Present your Hyperli voucher to redeem
- A 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- This offer is limited to only 3 vouchers per customer
- Operating hours: Monday to Friday (7:30 – 5pm), Saturday (8am – 1pm), Sundays (closed)
- Click HERE to view the general terms of sale of a Hyperli voucher
10 Hennie Alberts Street, Brackenhurst, East Rand, 1448.
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.