Start your journey to your dream body with a wide range of non-invasive beauty and cosmetic procedures and in time you will look and feel your very best.
What you Get
- 1 or 3 x fat freeze sessions for one area for 1 person (depending on the option bought)
How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
About fat freezing
Permanently gets rid of stubborn fat cells by freezing them to a complete negative which allows them to die off from the root.
Once your fat cells freeze to death, your body will naturally dispose of them, resulting in noticeable, natural-looking fat reduction in the treated areas and making your body look thinner and healthier. This procedure is non-invasive, with no needles and no incisions. There is no need for anesthesia or pain medications and there is no recovery time needed.
Treatment process can take anywhere between 30-45 minutes +/-. As the body begins to expel the cells naturally, you can begin seeing the results of the procedure. In most cases, you will see a reduction in fat within three weeks. In some cases, the final results won’t appear until six months after the treatment. This can vary depending on the thickness of the one’s fat.
Which body parts can Fat Freezing be performed on:
- Thighs, including inner thighs and outer thighs.
- Bra fat,
- Back fat,
- Upper arm
- The voucher is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
- Bookings are essential: call 064 508 8949
- Present your Hyperli voucher to redeem
- A 48-hour cancellation policy applies
- Operating hours: Monday to Sunday (8am – 8pm)
- Click HERE to view the general terms of sale of a Hyperli voucher
Oriental City China Mall 62, Shop GC13, 50 Ernest Oppenheimer Avenue, Bruma, Johannesburg, 2026.
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.