What you Get
- Microblading/ombré brows for 1 person
How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
About the treatments
This procedure uses a hand-held tool to create hair-like imprints by implanting pigment strokes under the skin. Microblading is meant to replace individual hairs. This method is suitable for candidates who have plenty of existing hair to blend with the created strokes. Great for those who have darker hair and want more volume.
This procedure is more like a traditional tattoo, and consists of the placement of tiny dots of pigment, inserted into the skin, gradually building up a colour and defined shape. This is great for anyone who wants a soft and natural look.
- The voucher is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase
- Bookings are essential: call 067 744 3620 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Present your Hyperli voucher to redeem
- A 48-hour cancellation policy applies
- Operating hours: Monday to Sunday (9am – 6pm)
- Click HERE to view the general terms of sale of a Hyperli voucher
8 W Rd S, Morningside, Sandton, Johannesburg, 2196.
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.