Wheel alignment with optional services for one or two vehiclesMerchant Name Location
Safety first with one of SA’s biggest independent tyre & fitment group; we get the job done with stores that are outfitted with top brands & products as well as the proper resources and equipment for the best solutions for all your vehicular needs.
What you Get
- Wheel alignment for one vehicle, or
- Wheel alignment and balancing including battery and shock absorber test for one vehicle, or
- Wheel alignment and balancing including battery and shock absorber test for two vehicles
How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
When should you get it done?
Tyremart advises to check your vehicle’s alignment every 10,000 kms. Or if you feel any one of the following happening while out on the road:
- When bumping a kerb, hitting a pothole or speed-hump in the road and even excessive wear of steering or suspension components can all impair your vehicle’s wheel alignment.
- Vibrations (or shudder) on a steering wheel which particularly manifest at moderate to high speeds, may indicate an imbalance.
- Can add up to 10 000 kilometres to tyre life
- Can reduce fuel consumption
- The voucher is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase
- Bookings are essential: call 011 892 8083
- Present your Hyperli voucher to redeem
- Operating hours:
- Monday to Friday (8am – 5pm)
- Saturday (8am – 12pm)
- Click HERE to view the general terms of sale of a Hyperli voucher
64/62 Cason Road, Boksburg North, Boksburg, Gauteng, 1459.
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.