What you Get
- Introductory scuba diving course for 1 or 2 people (depending on the option bought)
How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
About introductory scuba course
- A 1.5-hour Introductory Scuba Course;
- Includes exclusive use of all the basic Scuba Gear (ScubaPro Buoyancy Control Device, ScubaPro Air system, Mask, Snorkel, Fins, Weight Belt, Dive Gauges and a Cylinder)
- You will receive a Certificate of Completion
- Solar Heated Pool
- 1 x Bonus voucher of R300 towards a Full Certification Course
- Located in Fourways, Johannesburg.
What will you learn?
You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of our PADI Professional. If you make an open water dive you’ll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your adventure.
Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what it’s like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that you’ll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Hear about becoming a certified diver through the PADI Open Water Diver course.
- What scuba gear will you use?
- Scuba Evolution will provide all the basic scuba gear you’ll use including a mask, snorkel, fins, regulator, buoyancy control device, dive gauges and a cylinder.
- Contact Scuba Evolution to learn more about the gear you will need to start your adventures in Discover Scuba Diving.
Why choose us?
PADI is the world’s largest and most respected scuba diving training organization. That’s why at Scuba Evolution we’ve chosen to offer their courses and conform to their exceptionally high and rigorous standards.
A PADI certification is the most recognised and sought after scuba diving qualification in the world. This means that no matter where in the world you choose to dive your PADI certification will be accepted. Under the guidance of our professional PADI Instructors you will gain confidence while mastering important safety concepts and skills. Our PADI Instructors are trained and held to diving’s highest standards which is backed up by a solid, proactive quality management system.
- The voucher is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase
- Bookings are essential: call 082 557 3822
- Email your Hyperli voucher to firstname.lastname@example.org to secure your booking
- Age restriction: customers need to be 13 years or older
- Customers must be able to swim to participate
- Present your Hyperli voucher to redeem
- A 48-hour cancellation policy applies
- The voucher is valid for Weekends only
- Click HERE to view the general terms of sale of a Hyperli voucher
9 Runnymed Road, Fourways, Johannesburg, 2055.
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.