Online Course: Phlebotomy Technician Training from Course GateMerchant Name Location
An online course you can do in the comfort of your own home!
- The class will be taught via the internet, all you need is an internet connection
- You don't have to be online at a specific time, you can do the course whenever you have free time
Phlebotomy Technician Training
Develop your skills as a healthcare professional and learn the basics of phlebotomy comfortably at your own home with the Phlebotomy Technician Training course. In this course, you will learn how to perform a venipuncture with our step-by-step training units.
This course begins with teaching the fundamentals of anatomy and physiology and covers the entire phlebotomy procedure. You will be trained to use essential equipment and supplies, handle specimens correctly, and take blood samples safely. Besides, you will learn how to prevent complications and detect which veins are suitable for blood tests. This phlebotomy certification has no entry requirements and provides introductory training on collecting blood samples from patients to diagnoses illnesses.
What you Get
- 1 x Hyperli code to redeem for the Phlebotomy Technician Training Course
How to Redeem
- Go to https://coursegate.co.uk/redeem-voucher/
- Fill-in required information
- Enter voucher code and purchased course name
- Click on SUBMIT
- For support or further questions, email email@example.com
- Phlebotomy Technician Training
- Mock Exam
- Final Exam
To view the full Course Content, click HERE
Your Learning Goals:
- Gain a clear understanding of the differences between venepuncture and phlebotomy
- Get a basic introduction to anatomy and physiology
- Learn how to prepare patients for a venepuncture procedure
- Understand which veins to avoid and which veins are ‘good’ veins
- Familiarise with the procedure of drawing blood for donation
- Get step-by-step guidance on therapeutic phlebotomy before and aftercare
- Kickstart your career as a healthcare professional
- Develop your knowledge of phlebotomy equipment, utensils and supplies
- Learn key venepuncture best practices to avoid bruising and other complications
Who is this Course for?
Phlebotomy Technician Training is perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
See General Terms & Conditions of a voucher
- The voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
- To redeem your Hyperli voucher, visit https://coursegate.co.uk/redeem-voucher/
- Fill-in the required information
- Enter your Hyperli voucher code and purchased course name
- Click on SUBMIT to gain access to the course
- No refunds apply once your Hyperli voucher has been purchased ;