What you Get
- Transponder key (spare key) for any vehicle type from the year 2000 and beyond
- Bonus voucher of R100 towards a call-out for your vehicle or home
How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
What is a transponder key?
This has a Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) chip inside the head of the key. These types of keys have become an industry standard for vehicle manufacturers, mainly because the RFID chip adds an extra layer of security to your vehicle’s ignition.
Why do you need a spare key?
Maybe you have multiple drivers in the household who are likely to use your car. Or maybe luck was not on your side and you locked yourself out. You might lose your main key or could even end up breaking.
- The voucher is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase
- Bookings are essential: call 031 207 3985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Present your Hyperli voucher to redeem
- A 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- This offer is applicable for any vehicle type from the year 2000 and beyond
- Click HERE to view the general terms of sale of a Hyperli voucher
242 Locksley Drive, Sherwood, Durban, 4091.
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.