What you Get
- 1, 3 or 5 x Microneedling sessions for 1 person (depending on the option bought)
How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
What is microneedling?
Microneedling is a cosmetic procedure. It involves pricking the skin with tiny sterilised needles. The small wounds cause your body to make more collagen and elastin, which heal your skin and help you look younger. You might also hear it called collagen induction therapy.
Microneedling may help with issues like:
- Hair loss (also called alopecia)
- Dark spots or patches on your skin (hyperpigmentation)
- Large pores
- Reduced skin elasticity
- Stretch marks
- Sun damage
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- The voucher is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase
- Bookings are essential: call 083 390 5932
- Present your Hyperli voucher to redeem
- A 48-hour cancellation policy applies
- Operating hours: Monday to Wednesday (8am – 5:30pm), Thursday (8am – 5pm), Saturday (8am – 1pm)
- Click HERE to view the general terms of sale of a Hyperli voucher
Heritage Square, Vrede Street, Durbanville, Cape Town, 7550.
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.