Cryolipolysis 'fat freezing' including ultrasonic cavitation & radio frequency treatments incl 30-min salt therapy treatmentMerchant Name Location
What you Get
- Cryolipolysis treatment for 2 or 4 x areas for 1 person (depending on the option bought), and
- Ultrasonic cavitation and radio frequency treatments
How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
About the treatments
What is salt therapy?
Salt therapy is a natural remedy that involves inhaling pharmaceutical-grade dry salt in a comfortable, controlled environment.
Benefits of salt therapy:
- Kills viruses, bacteria & allergens
- Detoxifies the respiratory system (asthma, bronchitis and sinusitis)
- Aids in healing skin conditions (eczema & psoriasis)
- Speeds up recovery from physical exhaustion or fatigue
- Promotes relaxation, calmness and better sleep
- Increases metabolism and promotes better digestion
- Helps to alleviate depression, anxiety and stress
- Elevates mental concentration and performance
- Strengthens the immune system
Cavitation and radio frequency combination treatment
The ultimate non-surgical anti cellulite treatment
The treatment works by using a highly targeted resonant frequency to create microscopic bubbles deep in the subcutaneous fat layer, around the lipocyte membranes. The vibration places pressure on the fat cells, breaking up the membranes thereof mechanically, and releasing the stored-up fatty fluid, which is metabolised by the lymphatic system and harmlessly excreted by the liver.
In short, there are no cuts or invasive procedures of any kind. It’s quick, pain-free and clients can expect to see noticeable results within the first few sessions with one of our professional laser technicians. Treatment frequency will depend on your slimming goals,and will be determined during an initial on-site consultation with one of our therapists.
A session is 30-mins & the treatment area about the size of two hands and should be done until you see the results.
Radiofrequency (RF) therapy, also called radiofrequency skin tightening, is a nonsurgical method of tightening your skin. The procedure involves using energy waves to heat the deep layer of your skin known as your dermis. This heat stimulates the production of collagen. Collagen is the most common protein in your body.
- The voucher is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase
- Bookings are essential: call 078 278 9220
- Present your Hyperli voucher to redeem
- A 24-hour cancellation policy applies
- Operating hours: Monday to Friday (9am – 7pm), Saturday (9am – 2pm)
- This Hyperli voucher offers a complimentary spa treatment, a 30-minute salt therapy treatment
- Click HERE to view the general terms of sale of a Hyperli voucher
Radisson Blu Hotel Waterfront, 100 Beach Road, Granger Bay, Cape Town, 8001.
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.