1 x Ticket to The Mirage Gatsby mystery murder dinner yacht partyMerchant Name Location
Improv actors, come together and set up a murder mystery dinner cruise that the audience helps to solve. Interacting directly with the participants of the event, partygoers help examine clues, evaluate witnesses and alibis, you can choose from a variety of suspects and determine the culprit.
Once you board the Mirage, you and the audience will meet and talk with the crazy cast of characters, witness a crime and then work to solve the crime on the seas, all without NCIS’s crime lab! Laugh along with our professional, but bizarre, crime solver, as audience members help him interrogate suspects and work the way through the winding maze of clues. This often makes audience members shine, which is perfect for meetings and incentive awards gatherings.
What you Get
- 1 x Ticket to the gatsby mystery murder dinner aboard the Mirage
How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
The light goes out, there is a loud bang and when the light comes back on there is a dead person lying on the floor. Looking around you see all the rest of the guests for the (reunion/party) standing around. One of them is a murderer…..You now need to solve this crime and perhaps protect your innocence.
Date: 07 October 2022
Boarding: 5:30pm (pre-drinks arrival)
Your Ticket includes:
- 3-Hour cruise to Clifton - weather permitting
- Complimentary G&T on arrival
- Delicious 3-course dinner with a themed dessert
- Murder Mystery show played out with you being one of the characters’
- Props & clues
- Gin tasting experiencFull-service bar available accepting cash & card
Need to know:
- Dress code: The Great Gatsby.
- Costumes encouraged, but not required.
- Seasonal and local ingredients used when applicable. Some menu items may be altered to fit dietary needs.
- Menus, times, and routes are subject to change.
- In the event of bad weather the yacht will remain docked and the evening will continue as normal.
- Vouchers for a Sunset Cruise will be given if we remain docked
- Note: Tables are limited. If the cruise is full, we may have to sit parties together.
Murder Mystery Dinner Menu
...to start...please select one of the following...
- Magic Mushroom Trio: Wild mushroom and truffle cappuccino served in a demitasse, mini black mushroom onion and raclette pot pies and salad of baby leaf and micro greens with toasted pine-nuts and dried cranberries, oozing crispy brie, with a preserved lemon dressing
- Moules Mariniéres: The French classic that directly translates as the Sailor’s Mussels! Fresh local mussels, steamed in a rich sauce of leek, garlic and shallot, with hints of lemon, parsley and butter, with creme fraiche for a decadent twist. Served with sourdough toast on the side.
...entreé...please select one of the following...
- Chicken Marsala: The classic Italian dish of chicken breast, braised with Marsala wine and forest mushrooms
- Beef Short Rib: Hoisin glazed, falling off the bone beef short rib
- Open Ravioli Stack: Sheets of black squid ink pasta layered with ricotta, butternut and mushrooms with edamame beans and roasted vine cherry tomatoes
...accompaniments - served at the table by the hostesses...
- Green Beans and Tenderstem Broccoli: Steamed green beans and tenderstem stem broccoli with cracked black pepper and roasted pine nuts
- Gnocchi with Parmesan: Homemade gnocchi, pan-fried in thyme infused olive oil, topped with grated parmesan and traditional gremolata
...dessert - please select one of the following...
please select one of the following...
- Mini Tuxedo Cakes: Individual cakes, consisting of decadent layers of buttery vanilla sponge, whiskey flavoured dark chocolate cake and cappuccino buttercream, covered in ganache, and decorated with a ship’s wheel chocolate and homemade honeycomb
- Classic Creme Brulee: Grantinated vanilla pod creme brulee, lightly infused with peaches, served with fresh berries
- The offer is valid for 7th October 2022 only
- Once you have purchased your voucher, please contact the Mirage on 071 206 7319 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your Name|Surname|Contact Number|Voucher Number to confirm availability.
- Bookings can be confirmed 24 hours in advance.
- You will be required to be at the yacht to board 30min prior to departure, failure to do so the Mirage will release your booking to walk-in clients on the day.
- If you miss your cruise time you can have the option to move to the next available time slot or the next day.
- The Mirage requires a minimum of 8 passengers to sail.
- In the unlikely event that we have bad weather the cruise will be postponed to a future date. Only the captain will call off the cruise.
- A Ticket does not afford the Ticket holder the right to transport to the Venue, or parking, or merchandise, or any food or beverages at the Venue, unless otherwise stated.
- Tickets are not transferable and cannot be resold or offered for resale (including on-line auction sites) or used for commercial purposes including advertising, competitions, contests, sweepstakes, promotions, or used, sold or given away in conjunction with other products or services. If this condition is breached the Ticket may be cancelled without refund or compensation and the bearer of the Ticket may be refused entry or removed from the Venue.
- If an error is made in the price of Tickets ordered by you, you will be notified by us as soon as possible and we will give you the option to either (a) reconfirm your Ticket order at the correct price; or (b) cancel your Ticket order and receive a full refund from us.
- No beverages, alcoholic or non-alcoholic will be allowed onboard.
- An unlimited amount of vouchers can be bought as gifts, however, at a limit of 10 vouchers per gift recipient
Pierhead (opposite the clock tower), V&A Waterfront, Cape Town, 8001.
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.