Jump on a Monster Mountain® Scooter and Freewheel into the city below! Scootours® Cape Town is the perfect way to explore the beautiful City of Cape Town with its breathtaking views in a fun and active way.
During the 1.5 to 2 hour Scootours you will get the opportunity to freewheel down two different off-road tracks. The first track runs down the side of Signal Hill all the way into Bo Kaap. After getting picked up by our vehicle in Bo Kaap. The experience continues as you are transported to Table Mountain for your final run down the lower slopes off this world-famous landmark!
What you Get
- Scootours Table Mountain adventure for 2, 4, or 6 people
How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
About the experience
The tour starts where we meet at the Table Mountain Kloofnek Parking area. There is plenty of secure parking and the tour ends back here. After the guests are welcomed by our guides, we hop in our bus and get shuttled to Signal Hill for the 1st Downhill Run! On each tour guests will do 2 Scootour Downhill Runs
1st Downhill Run – Signal Hill to Bo Kaap
On arrival at Signal Hill guests are issued with helmets and gloves and they get a safety briefing where they are instructed on how to operate their Monster Mountain® Scooters. After the safety briefing they follow the guide down a jeep track all the way into Bo Kaap.
On the way down guests will have breathtaking views of:
- Table Mountain
- Cape Town City Centre
- Cape Town Harbour
- Bo Kaap – they will also be able to see 6 mosques
After completing the 1st run guests are picked up in Bo Kaap and shuttled to Table Mountain for the 2nd run.
2nd Downhill Run – Table Mountain to Oranjezicht
After the shuttle up to Table Mountain, guests are dropped off at Dead Man’s Tree. Here guests will enjoy breathtaking views of Cape Town and they will have time to take some pictures. Then the fun begins again as they freewheel down a jeep track all the way down the mountain, through Deer Park into Oranjezicht.
Guests will have views of the following from a different angle:
- Lions’ head
- Signal Hill
- Cape Town Stadium
- The Waterfront
- Various points of interest in the Mother City.
After reaching the bottom of the run guests are shuttled back to the top and in the vehicle they get a chance to view pictures of the tour they just did – these were captured by the guide and driver and are for sale after the tour.
- The offer is valid until 31 August 2022
- Bookings are essential: email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Email your Hyperli voucher to confirm your booking
- A 48-hour cancellation policy applies
- A minimum of 6 people is required for the activity to take place
- Operating days: Monday to Saturday
- Scootours Table Mountain: 10am / 12:30pm / 3pm
- No shows will forfeit your Hyperli voucher
- For kids: R150 for half wheeler (Kids 5 – 9 years) & R50 for kids star seat (Kids 3 – 5 years) - upgrades are available
- Click HERE to view the general terms of sale of a Hyperli voucher
Table Mountain, Cape Town, 8000.
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.