1-Hour Brain Map Assessment for One or Two at Brain Harmonics CenturionMerchant Name Location
- 1-Hour Brain Map Assessment for One – R199 (valued at R500)
- 1-Hour Brain Map Assessment for Two – R299 (valued at R1000)
- 70A Monte Carlo Drive, Centurion Golf Estate, Centurion
- Stress and anxiety
- Unresolved emotional issues
- Learning disorders
- Problems with sleep
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Anger, frustration and irritation
- Lack of motivation
- Clients on prescribed medication must keep taking their medicine as prescribed
- Clients must reschedule their appointment if they are ill, for the sake of good data
- Clients ensure that they will drink lots of water and eat lots of protein-rich foods during training and for three weeks afterwards
- The practitioner will place some electrodes on the client’s head using some water-soluble conductive paste to attach them
- These electrodes are used to measure brain wave activity during a number of different states and scenarios
- The electrodes are connected to a computer, which records the activity of the brain waves
- Able to find out what imbalances are occurring and where they are occurring
- The practitioner will ask the client to do various exercises with their eyes closed, eyes partially open and eyes fully open
- These exercises are used to gather the data of how the brainwaves are functioning
- Between each exercise, the practitioner will move the electrodes to different places on the client’s head
- Once the assessment is complete, the client will be treated to a de-stress treatment while the data is being processed
- Again this is using the electrodes, it is non-invasive, and gives an opportunity to experience what the brain training feels like
- Once the data is processed the practitioner will explain what the assessment has shown with regard to the functioning of the brain waves
- From this assessment, the practitioner will plan an individualised training plan
- Clients will also be emailed a written report of the findings of the assessment.
- The voucher is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
- For reservation contact 076 4343 252 or email email@example.com.
- Operating Hours: from Monday to Friday (08h00 – 17h00).
- Redeemable at the Centurion branch only: 70A Monte Carlo Drive, Centurion Golf Estate, Centurion
For reservation contact 076 4343 252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Operating Hours: from Monday to Friday (08h00 – 17h00).
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.