You will be guided by marine biologists into the Great African Sea Forests. Understand more about animals that live here and the marine research being done in Cape Town.
What you Get
- Kelp forest snorkel and guided fish and shark identification and citizen science participation by qualified marine biologists for 1 persn
How to Redeem
- Look over the fine print for information on how you can redeem your voucher
About the offer
Join our marine biologists on a fish and shark ID survey. Learn about the marine protected areas and how to identify fish and sharks, help search for endemic fish and shy shark species (small harmless shark species) within our marine coastal ecosystem. This is a beachentry activity and the snorkeling is no more than 50 meters from the coast.
- The voucher is valid for 3 months from the date of purchase.
- Bookings are essential: email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 062 331 7530
- Present your Hyperli voucher to redeem
- A 24-Hour cancellation policy applies ;
29 Runciman Drive, Simon's Town, Cape Town, Cape Town, Western Cape, South Africa, 7995.
Please notify me when stock is available!
Unfortunately, some stock will not be replenished. Should your selected product not become available within three months, your request will be deleted automatically.
Please note that we advise you to act on this notification as soon as you receive it. Due to this item's popularity, stock could be sold out if you wait too long. Stock is not reserved, so it would be in your best interest to shop your desired item immediately after receiving the notification.